Our intensive outpatient drug rehab programs provide clients guidance from master’s level clinicians and addiction specialists and help them get support from others on their own recovery journey. Clients learn a range of valuable recovery skills in intensive outpatient treatment.
- Coping with alcohol and drug cravings
- Accepting and acting on feedback
- Practicing effective communication
- Finding healthy ways to reduce stress
- Identifying triggers and learning healthy ways to deal with them
- Improving decision-making abilities
- Creating healthy relationships
Our intensive outpatient addiction treatment programs are open to people who need structure and support in their recovery process.
Core components of intensive outpatient treatment generally include:
We accept a variety of insurance options. Our admissions staff will gladly work with you and your provider to find the best options for you.